Run Your Portfolio With Our Assistance
No time or confidence to do it on your own? Engage a licensed adviser to help you manage your money using our strategies.
Weather markets with multiple strategies
Markets behave differently in different regimes. To grow your portfolio in a stable and robust way, you need to tackle the market with a range of unique strategies.
"There is no such thing as the best strategy.
There is only the right strategy at the right time."
Diversify the smart way to reduce your risk
Want good returns yet at a lower risk? Then diversify smartly by investing across different assets, countries and strategies with our carefully calibrated portfolio.
"Diversification is your only free lunch.
And only when you do it right."
Stable returns to help you meet your retirement goals
See how an investment of $100K in our multi-strategy model grows from 2006 - 2021
Maximize returns and minimize risk
% Positive Months
Updated as of August 2023
Resilient across crises
Stable performance over time
See the model performance of our multi-strategy portfolio starting from August 2006.
S&P 500 performance is proxied using the SPY ETF. All performances are measured in USD terms.
Updated as of August 2023
Key characteristics of the multi-strategy portfolio at a glance.
We use quantitative approach to investing with well-defined rules. Backed by statistics and empirical evidence
We do not use any leverage. So you don't have to worry about borrowing costs or excessive risk in times of stress.
We use large and liquid ETFs listed on NYSE to construct the portfolio. So we can move in and out of the positions with ease.
We diversify across multiple levels - securities, asset classes, and strategies, to build a robust and resilient portfolio.
We focus on the long term. Aside from regular monthly rebalancing, there are typically very few other trades. Cost efficiency is key.
Risk management is a centerpiece behind every strategy we use to achieve overall sustainable performance over time.
Build a multi-strategy portfolio with an iFAST Global Markets (Singapore) representative
Through collaboration with an iFAST Global Markets (Singapore) representative who understands our quantitative models, you can run similar investment strategies through the iFAST Global Markets platform, with the aid of their Senior Investment Adviser.
Get an account in your own name.
Full visibility of your portfolio.
Be advised on the trades ahead of time.
You retain control. Trades will only be executed with your approval
* AllQuant is carrying out introducing activities for iFAST Global Markets as an independent entity and is NOT an agent, servant, employee, representative, or in partnership with iFAST Global Markets. AllQuant will be receiving renumeration or introducing fee from iFAST Global Markets.
About iFAST Global Markets (Singapore)
iFAST Global Markets (Singapore) is a business division of iFAST Corporation Ltd, a Singapore headquartered company listed on the Singapore Exchange Mainboard since December 2014. Under iFAST Corporation Ltd, iFAST Global Markets (Singapore) is part of iFAST Financial Pte Ltd (Singapore), which holds the Capital Markets Services Licence and Financial Advisers Licence issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Interested to find out more?
Am I suitable for such a strategy?
How can I use it to grow my wealth?
Can I generate stable income with this portfolio?
What are the fees and what must I do to start?
Fill up the form and an iFAST Global Markets (Singapore) representative will get in touch with you.
Notes & Disclaimers
1. All performances shown on this page are modelled using historical data. Results are net of fees and transaction costs.
2. S&P 500 performance is computed using SPY ETF and everything is measured in USD.
3. We are not financial advisers or fund managers. The information published on this Site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be, nor shall it be construed as, financial advice, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell an interest in any investment product. Nothing in this site constitutes accounting, regulatory, tax or other advice. All investment strategies and inputs from AllQuant are given in absence of consideration for your suitability towards them. Please consult your investment adviser on your suitability before running our investment strategies.
4. All investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Any performance shown in this Site, whether actual historical, hypothetical or modelled, is not necessarily indicative nor a guarantee on future performance and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting an investment product. You should make your own assessment of the relevance, accuracy and adequacy of the information contained in this Site and consult your independent advisers where necessary.
5. AllQuant is carrying out introducing activities for iFAST Global Markets (Singapore) as an independent entity and is NOT an agent, servant, employee, representative or in partnership with iFAST Global Markets (Singapore). AllQuant will be receiving remuneration or introducing fee from iFAST Global Markets (Singapore).
6. The strategies run in collaboration with the iFAST Global Markets (Singapore) representative are more advanced than those taught in our courses, which are on basic models.